Our investment strategy is focused on businesses in special situations, such as strategic refocus of the seller, insufficient earnings or a lack of successors.
We are particularly active in supporting corporate divestitures and complex carve outs, in which sellers require a trusted partner to offer sensitive and long-term solutions.
Target investment opportunities will meet the following criteria:
- Corporate divestiture or carve out
- Minimum turnover >EUR 10 million or significant asset base
- Marginal or negative EBITDA performance
- Majority ownership can be acquired, with a preference for 100%
- No specific industry, but focus on traditional, established product and service companies
- Scope for operational improvement
- National and/or international growth potential
- Cost and revenue synergies with other portfolio companies